Kabusattack - Genel Web Forumu

Merhaba Arkadaşım ... :)

Forumumuza Hoşgeldin...

Forumdan Daha iyi yararlanmak istiyorsan üye olabilirsiniz :)

Üyelik Ücretsizdir ...

Merhaba Arkadaşım ... :)

Forumumuza Hoşgeldin...

Forumdan Daha iyi yararlanmak istiyorsan üye olabilirsiniz :)

Üyelik Ücretsizdir ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Online, Program, Film, Dizi, Photoshop !

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

10,000 Maniacs - How You've Grown

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
KaBuS 09
Site Yöneticisi
Site Yöneticisi
KaBuS 09

Mesaj Sayısı : 610
Kayıt tarihi : 15/08/09
Yaş : 31
Nerden : Notalar Arasından

10,000 Maniacs - How You've Grown Empty
MesajKonu: 10,000 Maniacs - How You've Grown   10,000 Maniacs - How You've Grown Icon_minitimePerş. Ağus. 20, 2009 10:21 am

"My, how you've grown." I remember that phrase from my childhood days too. "Just wait and see." I remember those words and how they chided me, when patient was the hardest thing to be. Because we can't make up for the time that we've lost, I must let these memories provide. No little girl can stop her world to wait for me.
I should have known. At your age, in a string of days the year is gone. But in that space of time, it takes so long. Because we can't make up for the time that we've lost, I must let those memories provide. No little girl can stop her world to wait for me.
Every time we say goodbye you're frozen in my mind as the child that you never will be, you never will be again. I'll never be more to you than a stranger could be.
Every time we say goodbye you're frozen in my mind as a child that you never will be, will be again.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://www.kabus09.tr.cx

10,000 Maniacs - How You've Grown
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası