Kabusattack - Genel Web Forumu

Merhaba Arkadaşım ... :)

Forumumuza Hoşgeldin...

Forumdan Daha iyi yararlanmak istiyorsan üye olabilirsiniz :)

Üyelik Ücretsizdir ...

Merhaba Arkadaşım ... :)

Forumumuza Hoşgeldin...

Forumdan Daha iyi yararlanmak istiyorsan üye olabilirsiniz :)

Üyelik Ücretsizdir ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Online, Program, Film, Dizi, Photoshop !

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

10,000 Maniacs - Dust Bowl

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
KaBuS 09
Site Yöneticisi
Site Yöneticisi
KaBuS 09

Mesaj Sayısı : 610
Kayıt tarihi : 15/08/09
Yaş : 31
Nerden : Notalar Arasından

10,000 Maniacs - Dust Bowl Empty
MesajKonu: 10,000 Maniacs - Dust Bowl   10,000 Maniacs - Dust Bowl Icon_minitimePerş. Ağus. 20, 2009 10:15 am

I should know to leave them home. They follow me through the store with these toys I can't afford. "Kids, take them back, you know better than that." Dolls that talk, astronauts, T.V. games, airplanes, they don't understand and how can I explain? I try and try but I can't save. Pennies, nickels, dollars slip away. I've tried and tried but I can't save.
My youngest girl has bad fever, sure. All night with alcohol to cool and rub her down. Ruby, I'm tired, try and get some sleep. I'm adding doctor's fees to remedies with the cost of three day's work lost. I try and try but I can't save. Pennies, nickels, dollars slip away. I've tried and tried but I can't save. The hole in my pocketbook is growing.
There's a new wind blowing they say, it's gonna be a cold, cold one. So brace yourselves my darlings, it won't bring anything much our way but more dust bowl days.
I played a card in this weeks game. Took the first and the last letters in three of their names. This lottery's been building up for weeks. I could be lucky me with the five million prize, tears of disbelief spilling out of my eyes. I try and try but I can't save. Pennies, nickels, dollars slip away. I've tried and tried but I can't save. The hole in my pocketbook is growing.
There's a new wind blowing they say, it's gonna be a cold, cold one. So brace yourselves my darlings, it won't bring anything much our way but more dust bowl days.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://www.kabus09.tr.cx

10,000 Maniacs - Dust Bowl
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası